- Initial Release
This playbook App will take two StringArray and perform the selected Set operation on the arrays.
- Is Subset - test whether every element in set A is in set B.
- Is Superset - test whether every element in set A is in set B.
- Union - new set with elements from both set A and set B.
- Intersection - new set with elements common to set A and set B.
- Difference - new set with elements in set A but not in set B.
- Symmetric Difference - new set with elements in either set A or Set B but not both.
- Set A - The first StringArray (set A).
- Set B - The second StringArray (set B).
- Operation - The operation to perform on the StringArray (sets).
- array.set.boolean (String) - A boolean value when operation is “Is Subset” or “Is Superset” (e.g., true or false).
- array.set.results (StringArray) - The resulting values from the operation (Union, Intersection, Difference, and Symmetric Difference) between the two sets.
- array.set.count - The number of results in
pip install tcex tclib tcpackage
All the environment variables in
tcex.d/profiles/array_set_operations.json file must be set on the local system.
tcrun --group qa-build